According to the rules laid down by the Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education (Circular No. SB/BR, High. Sec/Exam./dated 7/3/2007), promotion to Std. XII (S.Y.J.C) will be determined on the basis of the average of the marks obtained in all the examinations of Std. XI (F.Y.J.C) by the student.
- To pass Std. XI, a student must secure a minimum of 35% marks in each subject.
- To be promoted to Std. XII, a student will get total of 30 marks as grace in the average marks of all 6 subjects, but not more than 10 marks in one subject.
- A student failing short by maximum of 3 marks to secure Grade-I with Distinction or Grade-I can be given the same marks for achieving the grade.
The above mentioned rules are not applicable for ex-students.
- P.T- Theory 50 marks & Practical 50 marks
- Environmental Studies (XI/XII) – 50 marks Project
- English / Marathi / Hindi- Theory 80 marks and Oral Test 20 marks.
- Maths / Geography – Theory 80 marks and Practical 20 marks.
- Science: Physics, Chemistry and Biology-Theory 70 marks and Practical 30 marks.
- His/P.s./Eco/B.K/O.C/ S.P. –Theory 80 marks and Project 20 marks
- In Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology passing in Theory and Practical is compulsory